Brain Powered Lacinato Kale And Purple Cabbage SaladLooking for a salad recipe to boost your brain power and productivity? Check out our latest guest blog by our favorite foodie, Justine Stenger. Read on below!
- 1 cup BodyBio Balance oil
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp Beekeeper Naturals B-Powered honey
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Combine all ingredients except Balance oil into a high powered blender and blend until smooth. Add Balance oil and blend until combined. Store dressing in a dark, class container with a tightly sealed lid for up to one week.
- 2 heads laminate kale, stems removed and chiffonade
- 1 small head purple cabbage, shredded in the food processor
- 4 carrots, shredded in the food processor
- 1 small red beet, shredded in the food processor
- 1 red onion, small diced
- 1 cup basic, chiffonade
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- Gather an old dish towel or some paper towels and lay them on the counter. Place shredded beet, cabbage, and carrot on the towel and let sit until all moisture has been soaked up by your towel.
- Gather a large salad bowl and add kale, onion, basil, cabbage, carrot, beet, and blueberries. Cover in dressing (about 1/2 cup) and toss until combined.
- Top with pumpkin seeds and drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.