Affiliate Commission Structure
By joining the BrainTap Affiliate Program—whether as an online affiliate, location licensee, or reseller—you will be offering exclusive, life-changing technology based on our 30-plus years of experience helping millions of people enhance their health and quality of life.
BrainTap Technologies uses a pay-per-sale (PPS) Affiliate Program. In other words, commission is paid on a “last referring” basis. This means the affiliate who completes the sale earns the commission.
We pay commission based on the following scale on referred customers that make purchases.
|Headset sales||25% for retail online sales|
|Headset sales||30% for retail online sales / 5% second level|
(organizations that promote – pre-approval required)
|License/headset sales||5% (paid monthly)|
|Event sales (if no booth fee)||10% of sales at event / 5% second level|
Colleague Referral Program
|10%||when the lead is “referred” and our rep sells|
|20%||when the completed order is sent to us (no sales rep)|
|5%||on wholesale headset sales|
|5%||when the lead is “referred” and our rep sells|
|10%||when the completed order is sent to us (no sales rep)|
|2.5%||on wholesale headset sales|
- We are not responsible for how your customers purchase from BrainTap. It is your responsibility to ensure your customers purchase from you by using your unique affiliate code or your affiliate link.
- Affiliate commission is set at the time of purchase. We do not add or change commission payouts retroactively.
- Affiliates are paid every 30 days by deposit to the PayPal account of record on the Affiliate account, approximately 15 days after the prior period, provided that Company has been paid in full for any and all fees owed by Affiliate for the Program purchase or any fees due. In addition to any other remedies that may be available to company in the event of any breaches by Affiliate of this agreement, you shall forfeit your rights to any commissions owed to you by the Company to you. All payments are in US dollars only and only to PayPal accounts on record. No checks or other forms of commissionable payments will be paid. Commission payments can be used towards the purchase of additional equipment or services by Company at the Affiliate’s discretion.
- Company shall compile, calculate and electronically deliver data required to determine your billing and compensation. Any questions or disputes regarding such data or payouts provided by Company needs to be submitted in writing within five (5) business days of receipt. Otherwise the information contained therein will be deemed accurate and accepted by you.
- BrainTap Technologies will only pay Affiliates for Commissions earned and tracked during their tenure as an Affiliate in good standing with the Company. Any Affiliate terminated or removed from the Program for non-compliance or fraudulent behavior will not receive any commissions from any referred customers.
- Commissions are paid when the commission total exceeds $100 in the Affiliate account during the prior period. BrainTap Technologies reserves the right to hold commission payments until they accumulate to the minimum amount. This does not apply to an Affiliate using a commission payment for purchases from Company directly.
- As required by US Law, US residents must submit a W-9 form in compliance with any and all Internal Revenue Service requirements.
- If an Affiliate does not have a current PayPal account or W-9 form submitted to us on file, they forfeit their funds after such funds are held 90 days in reserve by Company. It is solely the Affiliate’s responsibility to supply this information.
The terms of this agreement may be modified at any time by us at our sole discretion. In such an event, you will be notified in writing of such changes to the email address provided to us during your registration with the Company. Modifications may include but are not limited to changes in the payment procedures or changes and modifications to the rules of the BrainTap Technologies Affiliate Program. If any changes or modifications are unacceptable to you, you have the option of terminating this Agreement subject to the terms contained above in V. Termination. Continued participation in the Program following notification of any changes made to the Program constitutes your agreement to any changes made.