Yes! I’m excited to take advantage of the BrainTap Pro App, allowing me to enhance my life in ways I haven’t dreamed of…yet!
Add an additional 30 days to the 15 day offer for just 99¢. See offer below.
Getting started is easy. Just follow these steps…
- Click the Get Offer button above.
- New customers – complete order form details and submit.
- Returning customers – login directly below, complete the order form details and submit.
- * Special Offer – 1 time use only.
Experience BrainTap. Anytime. Anywhere
Operating at peak performance and living a healthier lifestyle is now even easier. Create your own success in 20 relaxing minutes at home, by providing your brain the stimulus it needs to transform you into a mental powerhouse.
How does BrainTap work?
BrainTap features harmonizing tones synchronized with gentle light pulses that travel through the ear and the retina, sending direct signals to the brain and guiding you into deep relaxation. This innovative form of brainwave training is called frequency following response, and it provides maximum results in the least amount of time.
You simply slip on the BrainTap headset, start the audio and lower the visor, close your eyes and relax. You’ll enjoy an empowering BrainTap session that is strategically encoded to deliver the most productive power nap imaginable.
What are some of the benefits?
Regular use of the BrainTap system promotes healthy brain activity to help you change unwanted behaviors and habits, such as those contributing to excessive stress, poor sleep habits, and over-eating, all while helping you feel more relaxed and attentive, energetic, and motivated to succeed.
Dr. Patrick Porter’s clinical clients have seen many benefits over the last three decades, and regularly report that braintapping:
- Reduced or eliminated brain fog and negative mind chatter
- Provided more energy
- Promoted relaxation, which contributes to maintaining healthy sleep
- Did away with unwanted habits and behaviors
- Enhanced productivity, memory, focus, creativity
- Improved quality of life